Pitsford School will provide opportunity for all pupils by:
- Delivering an academic education suitable for their chosen career.
- Making them aware of social and cultural issues that will help to enrich their lives.
- Developing an understanding and recognition of the need for serving the community.
- Making them caring and sensitive to others.
- Enabling them to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Allowing them to use their initiative and develop their self-confidence.
School policies relating to curriculum and pastoral care are suppiled to parents either via the Parents’ Handbook or other documentation issued at appropriate times. These policies are also available to prospective parents on request from the School Office.